Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

secret unveiled

Eventually, I know who bought her the perfume. It is she who bought it for herself and the money is mine.

I met a very very poor girl today after work in the MTR train. She has serious skin problem. She wore a jacket with a hood. I saw her face and hands. I wanted to cry. I felt very painful. She avoided people by sitting on the train floor at the end corner. She played computer games. It meant she is at least with normal intelligence. That is sadder?

My mood has been down for the whole evening. I told Lorraine about this. I am scared and feel much much pain for her and her parents.

Tiring work. Brought clothes to the laundry. Bought stuffs from supermarket.

The only good memory is I had lunch with my 2 daughters.

Still coughing.

No comments: