Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 18, 2008

quarry bay on thursday

I enjoyed the workshop - people-oriented. I get close to my grade members. We had lunch together. I bought a grey top and a pr of black leggings for Van.

Had my hair trimmed at Charisma by Jo. He thought George had over-permed my hair. They never like their peers. Spiteful. Dinner at Kln Bay with Min - Deli Viet.

Friday - lunch with Marga & 2 girls. I gave back the tiny diamond ear-rings to Marga. Min presented her birthday gift. She will go to live band show tonight. She will go to a ball in Saturday evening. She has grown up.

I had dinner with Ju at Fish Bar. At the open space at the poolside. We agreed that we must love and treat ourselves well. I liked the berries pudding.

I came home and cleaned the floor. Household chores are never ending like office work. Life is a series of doing this and that.

The autumn term school bill has arrived. I have no choice but keep on earning for the settlement of so many bills. I have only ads and bills in my letter box. When can I have a letter? A personal one?

No comments: