Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 29, 2009

amazing grace & the house of the rising sun

Friday - another day of normal work - if one finds busy or heavy could just be relative and be taken as norm. Bought Vicky a lunch in a Japanese restaurant near PP3 and we were both pleased. Nice to have her around.

Sat - Min & I had big breakfasts from Mcdonald's. She is getting mature. She told me I am a super mom. Van & she will respect whatever choice in life I may have. Their gretest concern is that I should not get hurt in any way. Evelyn seems doing well in the model and movie industries as a starter.

Brisk walks & joggs at Sai Tso Wan Recreation Playground by myself for more than one hour. Sweating. Enjoyable. A time for both body & soul.

Tea at Pokka Cafe. Dinner at Van's place.

I spent the night in listening to music at Youtube. I never knew that there were so many people singing Amazing Grace. Not surprised with Charlotte Church but didn't know Elvis Presley would sing hymns other than love songs and Joan Baez would do anything other than anti-war stuff. Joan Baez also sang the House of the Rising Sun.

I bend to love.

No comments: