Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cats

Will be seeing the musical on 13 June with Agnes.

Min is coming home. Take one day off to fetch her in the airport. She will be having a iPod Touch 8GB. She is excited about it. Young folks have no problems to operate all the e stuff.

I am now listening to "I Have A Dream" and "Slipping Through My Fingers". See if I can see "Mama Mia" in London in August.

I felt it a pity that Natasha Richardson died after a head injury during skiing. I felt it all the more when I learnt that she was the daughter of Vanessa Redgrave.

Life is unpredicatable. What lies ahead for me? "No chrystal ball!" I was told. That is what makes life interesting. I was told. Life has to go on anyway. I was told.

Min has grown up a lot during these 2 years. Too excited to be able to see her around 2:30 pm.

Yes, life is interesting and worthy. Life has to go on anyway. Enjoy as much as we can and live a life with no regrets whatsoever.

No comments: