Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 26, 2009

The 39 Steps

The second version of John Buchan's classic thriller. The first one was directed by Alfred Hitchcock. An innocent man caught up in international intrigue. Taina Elg, a Finnish-American beauty. Ranking higher than Grace Kelly, as I judge. The scene of removing silk stockings with 2 hands handcuffed together - one of Taina Elg and one of Kenneth Moore - must be considered terribly sensational.

I could not catch every phrase and every move. I have been watching the DVD on computer again and again to understand more.


Porpor & I had dimsum at APM for lunch. I had dinner with Ella & Kar Yan at Taikooshing - Thai Pepper.

Min had gone to Uni of Nottingham for some sports event and stayed with Winki for the weekend. She is sick and staying in bed now. Poor girl.

No comments: