Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 26, 2009

Daisy

My hair needs high maintenance. That is why I have spent hours in the hairdresser's this morning. Consequentially and accidentally, I have watched a Korean movie for the first time in my life. There is a tv monitor in front of my chair- in fact one in front of every chair.

An interpol detective, a killer and a street artist. Romance, cold-blood, crime and innocence ......... 2 men who shoot and kill as their daily tasks fall in love with the same woman. She is an orphan much in want of love and care. A passionate and painful trio.

There is one point I find strange: they have never kissed. The tragic ending makes the story unforgettable.


So sad. Ji-hyun Jun looks pretty. But would it be all Korean women have gone through plastic surgery?

No comments: