Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Buddha's Festival

Today is Buddha' s Festival. All religions lead people to be kind and to look for a spiritual peace and comfort, endurance towards pains and sufferings.

It is very strange to talk to Kwongloi. I can't imagine he knows so much about me despite we have been quite apart for so many years.

I must pull myself together & stop indulging in the who likes me & who don't etc. Very silly. Easier said than done though.

Feeling better since yesterday - I mean the headache, stomach ache ....

Arthur Li said in the hearing that he likes childen certainly but not so sure about adults. I would have laughed if I were there. A good laugh.

A young fireman died in a fire. God has planned for each of us. No need to worry and no use to worry. Just live for love & happiness. Time never waits.

No comments: