Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Xiao Nan Ngo again

Accompanied Min to exam, then went back to office to read some emails. Workaholic? Not exactly. But I am grateful for the livelihood resulted by my employment. Lorraine is right. We work hard & gain pride & satisfaction. The steady income keeps me warm & fed. The attainment brings me dignity.

Joined Marga & Pau for lunch at Xiao Nan Guo, TST East, again.

Pau went to work. We shopped around in Wing On, the old Department Store. It is nice to see her become better. I bought 2 tops - made in Italy. I can't help it. Buying is gratifying.

Min seems to be doing well in the HKCEE. Challenges are to be met during our whole lifetime.

What happens to Tony Blair? He lost & will make big monies by writing and giving talks, I believe.

No comments: