Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 01, 2007

10th anniversary of handover

I toured around at Park Island & the old pier of Ma Wan with Chu & his wife. Very adventurous for me. Lots of graves seen. Chus are quite used to such as they grew up in Cheung Chau. Hills and graves everywhere near their houses.

Ate near the pier of Park Island - set lunch. I had beef steak w/rice, vege soup & iced lemon tea. There is a ParknShop & several club houses. Good for retirees and those who enjoy rural life. No private cars allowed. Environmentally clean. Then we took ferry to Central connecting to IFC. I returned home.

Min ate ribs w/rice.

YM has fallen sick. He cannot join us tomorrow. What a pity! His frequent discomforts worry me. Perhaps he works too hard.

Will go to Porpor's place for dinner. Too meaty. Jerry tel. Probably he was in transit to US for business trip.

No comments: