Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday brunch

Sunday brunch with Min at Marriott lounge. Expensive - with cavair, goose liver, champagne, losters, baked ham, parma ham, olives, organic pumpkin muffin, gelato ice-cream, ravioli........ fresh fruit juices .......... I got the hotel card for minus one.

Booked 2 weeks ago.

Pingpong from 4-6pm with Marga. Enjoyable. I bought a pr of Nike Air w/ non-marking soles. My racket is Double Happiness 5 stars, both sides with rubber.

Bought a red/beige blouse, a brown/white/pink blouse & a beige skirt from Lilly.

Today I saw 2 handbags in Furla - 1/2 price. But they were display items.

I like the socks from Timberland.

Watched 2 VCD - one local & one Sweet Home Alabama by Reese Witherspoon & Josh Lucas.

Kevin is Singapore. Did not go to Porpor's home for dinner cos Aunt has her birthday party in the restaurant. Gungung is still in Haven of Hope.

Delivery from Sceneway Rest: spaghetti Bolognese & garlic bitter gourd. That is my dinner with Min. Van dined out.

Wow, tomorrow work again.

No comments: