Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 19, 2007

2 days skipped

Visited Pioneer Centre on Tuesday. Lunch at Metropark Hotel - Chinese cuisine.

Wednesday lunch at the Golden Leaf at Conrad Hotel with the bosses. Van & A dined at home. Min was out. Porpor came. I brought her to Stella. She bought us some grass jelly.

Today lunch at Man Ho with Judy, Joanna & YF. 1 meeting from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm. Another from 4 pm to 6 pm. Glad that my works have been well done and appreciated.

Van came home just now, not yet taken meal. She & A plan to go to Hainan Island.

Wenxi wrote me an email. I love him for his kindness and care for me.

Somebody sent me an email but I do not know who it is. Agnes said I should have deleted it.

Ella has returned with Kar-yan. Airport in London tight security check. They had to abandon a bag of souvenirs due to excess & some argument between Kar-yan & the airport staff.

No comments: