Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 09, 2007

vacation leave today

Had lunch with Min at Golden Bull, Times Square. Then she went to French lesson at Wanchai. I went to bank to do some business. Persuaded to join a life ins/savings plan. I gave them information. I doubt whether my application would be successful due to my illness in 04.
Could not find Sonia. So went to Taliana for a hair cut. Have known David for more than 30 years. His staff on the Men's also know me. How much do they know about me?
Bought some food from Sheung Yu's.
Min has to select activities - one on Tuseday, one on Thursday & one on Friday.
Will arrange for an UK account for Min on Wednesday.
I must remain healthy enough for these 5 years to ensure her a good support for her education. Education is the best gift I could ever offer to the girls.
See if Florence will bring me to the boutique to buy clothes tomorrow.
King seems to know everything, including clay pigeon shooting, pilates & lacrosse ....... So interesting .........
Chua said only those women with a sense of humour can age gracefully & remain charming in the eyes of men as the facial beauty & body curves are not lasting. I will say the same with men. Being learned, humourous & positive make a fantastic companion.

No comments: