Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Christina's home

Saturday - We had waited for so long for this gathering.

Pan-fried Shanghai wonton + cheese cake and ground coffee. She has got a set of fine China cup & saucer.

Dinner :- chicken soup with abalone, ham and cabbages; beef brisket + radish in soup; lotus root cakes; choysum.

Fruit: grapes and pears.

Dessert: freshly ground almond cream

Could not ask for more.

Helen & I had cashmere wraps of same pattern except that hers is white & mine is beige.

I won. Haha! How rare!

Sunday - pingpong in the morning. I ate a bowl of noodles with beef brisket and a bowl of radish by myself.

In the afternoon, Kevin drove us to Sai Kung and had tea in Freezer. We bought seafood from a fishing boat down the quay.

Dinner at Porpor's home. I left with her the 2 albums with wedding photos.

Min's condition is improving. I will bring her to Dr Lui tmr morning to check up again.



No comments: