Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

follie follie silver finger ring

Got it back with the mother pearl heart. Too fragile. But pretty.

Usual group for lunch at Wanchai.

Edmund is back. We all treasure our time. He has experienced a lot.

Patrick will have his birthday on 23/9. 24/9 is a very special day for me.

Estella & Pauline are very nice team-mates. They are quiet, supportive and reliable.

Corcoran is another Irish I am fond of. The first Irish I admired is Sr Catherine Sheehan, my class mistress in F.3. Where is she now? We called her Fat Cat. She has rosy cheeks and a sweet sweet voice. She gave me stamps after class. She always remained cheerful. There was a younger Sr Kathleen in my primary 6. But she was more detached. Was she Irish, too?

There were 3 Philipino sisters who taught me: Sr Aida (stern), Sr Celine (stern) & Sr Yolanda (mild).

For the recent 15 years, I have Philippino maids instead.

A & Van came to dinner. Porpor stayed for a while after her visiting Gungung in UCH.

No comments: