Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Lorraine's birthday

Min & I went to APM in the evening & bought several books for casual reading. She likes reading as much as her Mom.

No work for the whole day - Wednesday.

Thursday -

Life is but a series of experiences & encounters. Sometimes bitter, sometimes sweet.

Don't ask "Why me?" Rather, "Why not me? Why him? Why her & why them?"
Earthquakes, traffic accidents, illnesses .............Why should I be more noble and worthy than the rest?

There but for a fortune goes you or me ...... An anti-war song.

We make mistakes, we have failures and frustrations. These are tests for us to go through so that we become more humble. We appreciate all the more and treasure all the more whatever is good, whoever is affectionate.

When luck is with us, enjoy the beautiful time. When fate is unkind to us, pamper ourselves quietly in all ways. However small ways they may be.

Life is but second after second, minute after minute & day after day. Time does not stay for us.

Love is the only salvation!

I talked to Lorraine over the phone until midnight. She is busy. She is as brave and lovable as ever.

No comments: