Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 01, 2008

A Very Happy Friday

That is for lunch after meeting in the morning. Man Ho Restaurant on Thursday.

Dinner at home with Nita. I went to shop in Festival Walk - Bally, K & C, Taste and Fortress. I bought a pair of fixed line + cordless phones for home. Sale everywhere. I could have gone broke.

Today, business ran smooth. An enjoyable lunch. No count on the gold card. The competition amongst hotels must be terribly keen.

A dinner with hearty laughters. We talked about the old days, the people we know and so funny everything turns as the company is loving. When I am awful, they forgive me. When I am stupid, they render assistance. When I am nice, they welcome me. Of course, I do the same to them.

Hou Laoshi came for putonghua tuition for Min. She likes the lessons very very much.

Pam wrote.

No comments: