Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 17, 2008

75 cases for muffin

I bought a lunch box in the Great - roast chicken with rice. Then I picked up a small box with an attractive photo of a cherry muffin. I kept that for tea after 3 hrs work from 2 to 5 pm.

Wow, the time came. I sat down with relaxation and opened the box. Oh, no muffin, only the white paper case. I examined carefully, a pile of cases. There was written on the box "75 cases for muffin".

That is me. Just like Mr Bean.

Porpor gave a gold necklace to Min.

I am so excited about the trip to Japan and everything .........................

Porpor likes the new Nokia mobile phone.

See if Dr Chan can cure Min's pimples thoroughly. Girls love to be beautiful. Women, too.

I had dinner with Van & Min at Times Square.

Ng Fong-wing had died, aged 68.

The new group worked together effectively & in harmony. Wonderful.

No comments: