Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 20, 2008

the wedding

Happy, excited & comforting. Time flies. It was 1977 that I had my wedding. Lorraine and Jerry will come back to attend the ceremony. Great!

Nowadays, typhoons are named with such strange names that I can never recall them. This typhoon was only up to no 3 signal hoisted. But the black rain has caused lots of chaos in the airport. Min's flight has to be deferred tomorrow at 8 am. That means I have to get up at 4 am , get onto a cab at 5:15 am and arrive the airport before 6 am. Thereafter, I have to go back to the office by the train.

Funny. A friend in Canada recommends me to read the Dissident's Diary in The Standard which is a free circulation in HK. It is a black guy whose name is again difficult to remember. Yea, his opinion column is hilarious. I like reading it. I won't miss to pick up one everyday at Queensway. Entertainment can be free as long as we keep a childlike heart.

No comments: