Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

busy busy - fully occupied

YM has returned from UK. I like the photo of Corcoran with them. Corcoran is a good old man. He has never been unkind to me for a single minute. I can never find another boss like him. May God bless him!

I had lunch in the canteen on Monday and had noodles in Marriott on Tuesday.

Langham Hotel for Monday dinner.

A sweet reunion with 2 girls together having dinner on Tuesday at home. I bought from Great some sashimi for them. They both enjoyed it.

IDD Pam and we talked like old friends. Asked her to book a cab for Michelle upon her return as Rosa will be taking BA and she Virgin. One T5 & one T3. Maryjane had divorced. Poor Ru & Issy.

Michelle slept the whole day today and had just gone out to join Axelle & Evelyn at Mongkok.

2 days off until Monday. I will go to Taipei with Min from Thursday to Sunday. Agnes has been helpful and booked a taxi for me. She will be working in the library where she belongs.

No comments: