Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 28, 2008

TUMI is my new favourite

Spent hours in Lane Crawford, both in Pacific Place & Times Squares. Both Friday & Sunday. At the end, I bought a black leather passport wallet with a compartment for ID card and one for bank notes and some for credit cards.

Busy busy day. Running with time.

Interesting to meet a nice guy from Singapore. He said next time when I visit Singapore, he would let me have a tour at his working place. Terrific. A learned and courteous person.

I bought some ham & dumplings from a Shanghainese shop at Causeway Bay.

I will look for more TUMI items.

The article about the girl in Canada is a warning for all parents. Children could be so fragile. Once a parent, the responsibility just never ends. Unless you have no heart ............ Unfortunately, there are some who do not have one!

Min did punting at Cambridge on Saturday.

Su Chong tel for mj game. She will retire after one week.

No comments: