Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Nury Vittachi

Monday had been a long day. From 4 am till 11 pm. I accompanied Min to the Airport. Virgin Atlantic reimbursed the taxi fare for a single journey. Lunch - grilled fish with rice - my favourite in the Jap restaurant. Dinner at Xiao Nan Guo to celebrate A's birthday. The present was a pingpong racket.

Min arrived Heathrow about 9 pm (HK) and had to wait for a boy for 1 & 1/2 hour. They shared the cab back to Bethany. Parents try every means to ensure their children grow up. Yet, I felt so much at a loss when she waved me good-bye.

On Tuesday, I bought a black leather belt from Dunhill. Van chose it herself. It would be part of the gift pack this coming Saturday. We had dinner together & talked a lot.

Vittachi can be found in Wikipedia. So he is somebody. Born in Ceylon, now living in HK with a wife and 3 adopted children. Quite a humorous character.

Kwong had very rational and organized thoughts re Olympic torch relay incidents linking with Tibet independence.

Thinking of Min.

Nita will take one month's home leave. I must be very lonely then.




No comments: