Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 12, 2008

blogs

I had pingpong yesterday. I slept until 10:30 am. How long have I slept until 10:30 am. What a luxury!

Then, I strolled around in Causeway Bay. We had lunch together. Then, we bought 20 more cards from Kee Wah to be distributed to some whom we have not invited to the Wedding Dinner.

I had my hair trimmed in a salon new to me.

I joined Marga at TST for the shoes made to order. Mine is too tight. They will make another pair for me. Mom's is a bit exact. But she accepted it. Min's are too small also. I will bring them back to the shop to see what could be done. Not satisfactory. But Marga finds hers OK.

Dinner at Porpor's home. Presented Peter & Linda the invitation cards. Linda is a sweet girl. Stella is in Beijing with Mayee and her family. Peter asked me to accept not every child's potential and limitation are the same and give Min her due credit.

Min tel to send greetings. Talked to her over Skype later. She seems to be working hard. Told her about "The other Boleyn girl". She wants to see it as well. Perhaps she will look for the DVD.

Reported on newspapers that some children or young people wrote on their blogs and expressed their wish to die. In the end, a few of them really committed suicide a short time after that. What could the Police or SWD do? What could parents or teachers do?

No comments: