Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

i am old, they are young

I belong to the older generation. They (many many) are young.

I have to tune myself to understand them more and accept.

A number of my team-mates are leaving in 2-3 years' time. So I either get rejuvenated or remain calm handling the young guys with thoughts and behaviour quite differnt from mine.

I was shocked and upset when I read the news about the young man killed in the car accident in China. Brilliant, with ideals and a kind heart turning into charitable acts, died so young and unexpected.

I was amused by reading about the HKU girl who demonstrated during the Torch relay and showed her t-back while pulled away by the Police.

The world is lovely, after all. Min said all the people around me are nice guys - at least all those whom she has encountered. She said I should have no cause to complain. She is simple & innocent. It is a blessing. Will she like the pearl necklace?

Ber is forever mature and sensible. She was my little mother when we studied in the secondary school. She still is. She told me to note so many things for the event. I cannot afford to lose this friend.



No comments: