Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 23, 2008

a call and Skype at the same time

The tel rang at about 11 pm last night. At the same time, Min kept typing on the Skype and expected my replies.

Min has grown up a lot. She is clever and tough. I was happy to talk to her over lots of things in life. She also told me quite a lot about her friends and school-mates. A mini community with a model of human nature and activities that she will face for the rest of her life. Wish her good luck! We also need. But she said she would need a bit more.

Marga is exhausted by work.

Gungung, Porpor, Mike and the boys. All have problems of various nature.

Min wonders what U she would enter and what subject she would pick that could bring along satisfaction to me. She is answerable to her Mom's wish. But she is not sure whether her capabilities can match. As long as she cares, as long as she manages, I can impose no terms on her.

Up to this minute, I still find life a puzzle. A Big Puzzle!

No comments: