Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday again?

Time flies. Can't imagine it is Saturday again. What have transpired since I went to Su's place.

Irene treated me to Man Ho on Thursday as the young couple flew to Taipei for wedding photos. She is trendy and sweet. She bought me a Furla wallet during her trip by cruise. Really enjoying life. Purplish blue. She also bought a bottle of Chanel perfume for Van and a soup book from Wong Suk-yee for her. Van is lucky. Me, too.

We had lunch at Ye Shanghai - Meg & Ju. I like the fried cod with deep-fried crushed bean paste most.

When Wenxi reads my blog, he finds that all the recordings of life is lunch, dinner and shopping or movies. He told Lorraine that Auntie is having a very luxurious and leisurely time with many rich friends. Hahaha! Sounds great. I like it.

Min asked me to make doantion to the Sichuan victims. So I did.

I will bring Mom to lunch later. Papa is receiving treatment in Haven of Hope. Talked to him last night over the phone. He may be discharged in a few days' time. He is a brave man.

Van msg me last night. She is fine.

Perhaps keep working is the best choice for me. To be single and remain happy, maintain a group of friends without dragging into gossips, attain good work without getting exhaustion ......................... My ambition for the future years! And to have fine skin, reasonable weight, sweet dreams, winnings at mj games frequently and more travelling with nice companions ..............................

No comments: