Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 27, 2008

asiania & ICAC canteen

I am very people-oriented. Therefore, I enjoy good company.

Work or chat. Much energized by interesting & warm folks.

Free lunch. How enjoyable. Blah blah blah. Talking nonsense and laughters.

Tsinghua group for dinner. Sung & Deneb are awaiting confirmation of promotion. So smart guys. I like them. They said 5-day work is D Tsang's merit task. Hahaha!

Much stretched at work. Never mind, I have potentials to go a bit further. Better than idling at home and spending in the shopping arcade.

Ag thinks I am back to plain-looking. Wenxi also said I looked wonderful at the banquet. But I have not seen any videos or photos from the pro yet.

Nottingham is ready to reserve a seat for 09 rather than permitting a 4-weeks late start.






No comments: