Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Min on the plane

Reading "Barack Obama in his own words" edited by Lisa Rogak. The candidate speaks on everything from abortion to the middle east. He will probably be the first black President.

Min will arrive in the airport at 4:10 m. She has sms at about 2 am after check-in in Heathrow. Now I am quite used to her travelling by herself. So I had a good sleep last night. Unlike the first or second that she travelled alone that I was so restless and kept on phoning her.

Lorraine has some good news to me last night by her emails. However, I warn her for caution due my past nasty experience. We being straight-thinking and kind-hearted people sometimes do not exercise enough care for our own protection.

Porpor was able to buy some red strings for Van. So rare now these stuff for old traditions.

Looking forward to seeing Min this afternoon.

I want to see "Sex and the City".

Chu told me that their dragon boat ranked 28th out of 30 competitors. Anyway, it is fun and for me it is so great to be able to row a dragon boat. Mayee has prepared us some dumplings. Delicious.

No comments: