Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 27, 2008

bid winston farewell

Retirement lunch for Winston. We met in 1974.

Dinner at Marga's place. Dolly has come back. I had no appetite eating alone. So my slimming plan should be easy. Just dine alone and will lose 20 lbs in due course.

UCH - nothing bad. But I had to wait there from 3:10 pm to 6 pm. Gone back to office since I left my mobile there. Can't do without the mobile. Loss of communication. Not many public phones can be found. 24 days before Nita will return.

Studying abroad is really a good training for independence, mixing with strangers and sinking into new culture. Min comforted me by saying that I should learn to enjoy to be alone. She said, "After all, it is nice to be alone sometimes." She keeps on encouraging me to weary trendy clothes, maintain a hairdo and make-up fresh. She is as usual cute.

No comments: