Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 09, 2008

don't give up (cos u are loved)

Beautiful song. Magnetic voice. Just like to go to sweet dreams hearing it or take a rest on the strong shoulders.

Had my hair shampoo, cut, permed & colour treated by George. Over 15 years. Very reliable. Is he gay? Suspicious.

Even if no one loves me, I will certainly love myself and very very much. No neglect, no doubt.

Had congee & wonton noodles with Porpor at Chee Kee, Telford Gardens. Sidewalk was reduced in size. The cute hello kitty etc shop gone.

I missed the days when the 2 girls would ask me to bring them down to have a walk and buy them some tiny things, like a pencil or a ruler or a soft toy or just browsing around.

Life is short. I must treasure.

Dinner with Porpor, Mike & Jeff at Kai Tin. Then Park & Shop. The warmest moments one could have. Imagine Jeff will grow into a tall man and could hardly spare me his Sunday evenings.

Van has returned. I have bought 3 cushions and golden cases and 4 red thin seating cushions for chairs.

No comments: