Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Agnes has come back from Italy

She brought me a mug. I like it very much. I am fond of pretty cups/saucers and mugs.

Met J & S and had lunch at Man Ho Chinese Restaurant.

What had happened? I did not ask. The chemistry amongst people is a mystery. Timing is an essence. Conflict of interest is a cause anyway.

Cippino shared with B at Dan Ryan after work.

I will visit G tomorrow evening.

Pa is staying in Haven of Hope.

I am listening to the radio programme by Mak Yun-sau. He is so popular. Many children like him.

Min plays football. She does not have the saucer boots but only common trainers. She seems to have fun.

If others get devilish, I pray that I have the strength to retain my integrity without turning mean. That is difficult. Why should I? Coz I am tall!

No comments: