Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 30, 2008

tai tong

Agnes was missing. We could have more fun, otherwise. Anyway, we had fresh air and some exercises. Food was not worth mentioning.

Linda Ronstdat. Many oldies. Wonderful songs that bring me back to my younger days. Radio is a great invention. It is my good companion ever since Van got married and Min went back to study in UK.

Music, news, talks & weather reports....... It gives me information without judgment. I can turn it off any time I am tired or find it not agreeable. It is portable and either stays on the table or in my bed next to my pillow. Not taking up much space. It has a variety of programmes. 24 hours x 7 days. Economical. It will not betray me or irritate me or cheat me.

Back to work again tomorrow. Thank God I have a secure employment.

Van wears the Nike tee I bought for her.

Min sent along 3 photos.










No comments: