Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

my hair is turning white!

What is a youth? Impetuous fire. What is a maid? ......... Romeo & Juliet!

How is Elizabeth Taylor now? A beauty growing old. What a difficult life process.

I resist chemicals for my hair. Perm & colour treatment. But, can I do without them? NO.

Pau said after his admission into hospital and for a stay of few nights, he is now closer to the helplessness of old age & sickness. We should enjoy life while we can.

The man without limbs has visited HK. Nick.

Irene & Joycelyn were so kind that they came over to have a walk with Van in Sai Tso Wan Playground.

I took a walk downstairs in the garden. Nice plants. Clean place. Quiet surroundings. That is a re-winding after a day's hard work. I mean it. It is hard work - taxing on my body & soul.

I must treat myself with the greatest love & care. No other recipe.

No comments: