Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 09, 2008

racial discrimination

On Friday, I attended a seminar on the topic of racial discrimination in Quarry Bay. Lots of issues to be considered as when the new laws are introduced.

Saturday - I got the Sogo card from BOC. Went to Kingsui's place. She bought some very expensive seafood from Wanchai market: star garoupa, geoduck, shrimps and crabs with roes. A big breakfast/brunch - we all refused to have any more food before 7 pm. Christina likes Coke so much that she in any event took a bottle. We had some potato chips and cheese tit-bits. A naughty weekend for women who are terribly conscious of calories and junk food etc. Slimness dominates the minds of thousands.

I WON! How seldom! HK$1,500. Even at the last 2 games - I got the only tile remaining and won.

I am going to play pingpong with Marga. She only returned last evening from Xian. Sounded cheerful. Lorraine & Jerry like the new look of Min. She is dealing with the UCAS stuff. I am not in a position to help in any way. The most I could offer is the school fees + boarding fees for 3 years if she succeeds.

Kingsui got a medal from CE as recommended by her Department. How great!

No comments: