Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 17, 2008

why is he so bad-mouthed?

Age, schooling, illness and what knot do not mature him in any way. Chu accepts him and thinks there is nothing serious and nothing goes wrong. All bad guys get supporters. Birds of the same feather?

Somtimes, our kindness, generosity and forgiveness do not bring along any return. I wonder whether we are taken as cowardly, foolish, timid or .........deserving insults and disrespect coz we never hit back. When we protest or feel offended, we are criticized as not having right EQ, narrow-minded .........

I pray that I would meet more beautiful people.

Pau got the 2nd test on his stomach + blood-tests etc. Likely that he would go home tomorrow. Good news. Really happy to learn that. I visited him in QEH. I bought a pair of Scholl in Yue Wah. Porpor has not been shopping there for over 10 years.

I have to stay away from the nasty, foul-mouthed & annoying small characters in this world. As much as possible. To be exact, I should keep away from such negative folks. R never gives a damn to these guys. It seems they dare not irritate him. My friendliness is treated as weakness.

Ella proposed to see "Brothers 4". See if she can buy some tickets tomorrow.

I had an enjoyable seminar this afternoon in Central Library. Shum Yat-fei talked on Hanfeiji's Management Wisdom. I met Lam & James.

No comments: