Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 05, 2007

allow me to scream

Or dance for the night. Being strangled by workload & helplessness. Jiu Ming!

Lunch with Ju at a new place. Surroundings comfortable but quite expensive.

Weather is turning a bit cold in the evening.

Marga likes my new handbag. She is heavily loaded as well. What are we doing? Spoke to KK on Sunday. He is 61 now, retired for 6 years. Quite a boring life. But as long as he accepts it, it is alright.

Read from news about the spacewoman who intended to kill or harm her rival. How crazy she has become. Blinded with hatred & anger. So, we must drink some warm water to calm down. Reading a cartoon or watching some comedy will help.

Gyms & sports are useful. Perhaps I will go downstairs to jog for 15 min after dinner.

Pa has come home, safe & sound. What a survivor. I love him & adore him except for his bad temper. Would God spare my inheritance of that. Grant me more strength & sense of humour. Laugh off every unpleasant feeling.

In "the Queen", QEII asked Tony Blair the difference between humility & humiliation. Good question.

No comments: