Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 22, 2007

health

Health is always my primary concern. Quite a no. of problems, though not serious at the moment.

Old age & sickness are just time threats.

Morning in Quarry Bay and lunch with Betty at Yat Tung Heen.

Will go to Philip this evening.

Undergrads are very outstanding. Their competition is so keen.

Philip told me to hand all the issues about teeth to the dentists, those about health to the doctors, to let the boarding school in UK take care of Min's education. He said as long as I have done my best, leave it to my seniors and colleagues to comment. Worries & anxieties will just be harmful. Philip is a fervent Christian. He is forever mild, positve, skilled and supportive. He is always listening without provoking, comforting without avoiding me. He is lovely. He knows I have problems, tension and pains. He shares & understands. He affirms & stays calm.

No comments: