Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 16, 2007

Relax for the weekend

The whole morning spent in waiting yesterday. Returned in the afternoon. Could not attend course in Quarry Bay. What a pity!

Wore the 4-leaf clover today - it is from Min for my birthday. She is a lovely darling.

Lunch at Victoria City with Tsinghua guys. Very happy gathering. Each just $100.00. It is Elaine, Vanessa, Alice, Deneb, Melody, Louisa, HK & Nat & me.

So far, my part is finished. Relax for the weekend. Will meet A on Sunday.

Can accompany Min to HKCEE for Art on Monday in the morning. Relieved. At one point of time, I thought I could not make it.

Many tuitions recently for Min on Maths & Econ.


Thank God for everything! kevin will sign contract on 26th & Wenbang has successfully finished his 9-weeks training. Porpor is the happiest woman in the world.





No comments: