Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Saturday - leisurely

5 day-week is really good. I went down to arrange for some settlements of bills thru bank ATM, then one hour walk in Sai Tso Wan Playground. I just learnt that that is a dumped area, containing methane - marsh gas. Quite alarming as it is odourless & colourless. Released in the process of decomposition of some waste with bacteria etc. Oh, my Goodness. It is not toxic when inhaled but it takes away oxygen. So in a constrained condition, it may cause suffocation. Yet, in the open air, it should not be harmful since it will be diffused & released. I hope so. Otherwise, my intended programme of healthy exercises will turn into a sickening one.

King got things smooth this morning.

Van sleeps again after 10 am. Min is having tuition on Maths. How time flies. She is taller than I.

Gerber feeding bottles are found to be containing components causing cancer. Both girls had it when they were small. No news is good news.

No comments: