Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 09, 2007

thk god it's friday

Hi, the periodic Englishman, if you are reading again, I just say hello!

I have visited your blog yesterday. It is very inspiring. Life seems to be very interesting. I am happy you talked to me and in such a friendly & sensible manner.

Lunch with B & W at summer Palace. Usual dishes. W travelled a lot in China.

Englishman is right. I shoud look for the right emotion solace. Not everyone is a good listenser. Some are just wicked & some stupid.

Today is Tam's birthday. We will celebrate with him next Wednesday evening. After all, the world is made up of all sorts of people. Just remain with the nice ones, tolerate the bad ones & avoid the evil ones.

I am always too soft to hurt others. But I can see that we can hardly anticipate all will be kind to us. What about scientists & politicans? What are the structure of their minds and emotions? Which type of personalities should be happier?

Ed has taken Min's notebook home. I should note the warning about spyware earlier.

No comments: