Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 01, 2007

March

Full schedule of work on some documents. Very tense and demanding. Some colleagues become burnt child & remain very worrisome. Luckily, some are of higher calibre.

May be called tomorrow afternoon. Bring home a thick file to study. Don't know whether I can perform well.

Lunch with Van. She gave me quite a "huge" sum of money. I was so moved. After all, she grows up.

Sim is paying much respect to me. I feel flattered. I will meet him on 18th. Van & I brought home olives, French ham, cheese & cured ham & crab-roe salad from Great.

The ring from Saneco is not yet ready for collection. May be the craftsmen take long vacation at LNY.

My team-mates today are experts of all kinds. I am delighted to work with them. I learn from them. I am thankful that I can energize like this.

I could not go to Wanchai today for lunch with colleagues there. I hope I can eat leisurely tomorrow in Queensway.

No comments: