Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 21, 2008

arucola from Italy

Lunch at Victoria Restaurant.

Dinner - a great dish of arucola with extra virgin olive oil + balsamic vinegar + mashed blue cheese. Fantastic! The funny point is that I did not go with risotto but plain rice. Save Nita's work.

Agnes assisted me in settling the bill of Pam. Very convenient and a bit cheaper.

I went to consult the Chinese doctor in HKU Space again. He said I am in very good condition with my medical history.

Good news! I bought 10 packs of tonic herbs for my body's maintenance.

Talked to Lorraine for many many things in daily life. Thank God I have got 2 lovely sisters and friends always supporting.

Hardship & bitterness can be better managed.

If I ever encounter nasty people or hard luck, I will just treasure all the more those who are kind and those which are enjoyable. Time passes invariably anyway.

Wenbang is doing well. Glad to learn that.

Had a long chat with Ella.

Cannot locate Min yet.

Connie went back to work for Sammy Lee.

Kwong is an interesting pal.

No comments: