Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 06, 2008

thanks for the gatherings

Sat - Min had a walk in the sunny weather with MaryJane + her friend, Ruby, Isabelle & Flicker across some turf farms. They also bought some snacks from the ministore nearby. Glowing faces. One hour in the morning was so healthy.

I dined with Porpor & Nita at Telford for Jap food.

Sun - Pingpong in Victoria Park. Lunch with Marga & Kevin. HKUSpace tel Kevin that he had been admitted to the Master degree offered by Leicester U. They received a list online but everything would be subject to written confirmation.

Kevin drove Margar, Gungung, Porpor and me to Saikung in the afternoon. We had some Thai food in a lane. We were full but just to keep Gungung company.

Dinner at Porpor's home with everybody. Van also joined. She made a cheese cake for A as a birthday cake.

Nothing matters more than family members and food to me. Hahahha!

Rang up Pam's house at 9 pm. Pam told me that she had gone to the city for cinema with MaryJane, Ruby & Issy. It seems the 2 presents from Pam for Min & me were mislaid somewhere. She would follow-up. MaryJane will accept a job related to China trade. Poor single parent. Luckily, she's got great support from her parents.

I have been asked to do a stupid thing by 2 people. I must handle it carefully. One of them has been malicious by nature. Do I appear to be "no brain" to others?

No comments: