Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sai Tso Wan Recreation Playground

Van got up before 7 am & departed with high spirit.

Talked to Min over Skype from 8:30 am to 9:30 am. She wants very much trust from me. She will be mad if I say I worry about her. Sensitive child, like me. Glad to learn that she has worn the pale blue North Face down jacket. Nice & fit & warm. Good enough for the freezing cold. She likes Ollie so much. He is a very considerate and well-behaved young gentleman. He appears on the leaflet for the drama "Acorn to Oak". He is the leading role who comes from the future and meets some boy in the Bethany. Then he likes Bethany. Min said it is a silly play solely in praise of the school. Hahhaha! What a critic.

I then took a walk for about one hour with Nita in the Sai Tso Wan Recreation Ground. Sunny, breezy, fresh air and all the beautiful trees and plants. I like this big park heartily. It is a blessing to have it nearby.

Then, I had tea/lunch with Porpor and Nita. I think Porpor is getting weak in her hearing. She had 12 missed calls despite she had hung the mobile at the front. She always says, " I don't hear any calls." She is like that recently. Nothing can be done. I advised her to ring me up if she is late since she does not hear my calls. But she does not follow my suggestions.

Bought Gungung a dish of glutinous rice as take-way. Upon his request, I bought them a CD player + radio - Philips with some classical CDs for them for entertainment.

I had sago tea at 5 pm and then went to Park N Shop to buy some oranges, dumplings, Chinese mushrooms and dried noodles, abalone and conpoy flavours. Then I went to Flora and Ah Yee.

Dined at home with Nita.

Porpor had tried the CD player. She likes it. She listened to Roman. His voice was really excellent.

Min's phone works again. But she did not answer my call. Sent along a SMS.

BTW, should I have my hair permed?


No comments: