Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 19, 2008

bbq at waterfall bay park

Gathering of fun. I have bought some sausages and 3 "big eye" fish. Really tasty & healthy. Next time, I will buy more - at least 4. Martin is teaching children the national painting. We must do something after retirement. For physical And mental exercises.

Browsed around near Sogo. Mayee called my name. Then she invited me to visit her new home at Blue Pool Road. So, they are so close to Kingsui. Talked to Gordon, Tiffany & Alicia. Girls have grown tall.

I consulted the Chinese "doctor" downstairs and got herb teas for 3 days. He said I am weak and need to strengthen my body. Tonic is always right.

Dinner at home.

Van is coming home now from the Airport. She was in Sapporo this morning. However, when I tel her hotel, she had already checked out.

No comments: