Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 24, 2008

jewels not worn

Tuesday night - able to chat with Min over Skype from 11 pm to 1 am. She has received the armani foundation. My girls are using far more expensive skin care products than I do. She is very happy with all the birthday presents she has received this year. She had once thought she would have a very lonely birthday in the foreign land. Caring English people. I like them. Or western culture is more expressive.

Wednesday - lunch with a retiree. Dinner at home with Van & Andrew. Nita boiled some very delicious soup for us.

It has been a few months I had not been in the Admiralty shop. Indeed they helped me to relax a lot. Too tight, too much tension.

Herb teas seem to help, perhaps psychologically.

I have taken out some jewels not worn for a long long time. Each item recalls memories. I love diamonds and gems. I love all kinds of things that keep me high-spirited. They are more reliable than people.

Chatted with Min over Skype this morning. She has no interest in the Bridges workshop. She sent over 2 photos - one with Wingki and one is flowers from Pam. Is it the first time she receives fresh flowers?


No comments: