Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 13, 2008

pingpong at victoria park

That acoustic there is not as good as that in Fa Yuen St. Very loud echoes.

We will stop for one time on 20th. I will go to play mj and Marga will fly to Thailand for a long weekend.

We had lunch at TohLee. Browsed at WingOn.

Dinner at KT. I bought the CD player for Porpor. She likes it.

Talked to Min over Skype. Her mobile activated. I am glad that I can communicate with her easily again. Very relieved to learn that she will not drop ICT and she promises to try hard. She had visited Guildford, Surrey, not Gillford where the Football Park is.

Bought a protective film for my LG. Should have done earlier. There are a few scratches now.

To be happy & healthy is my choice. Must sustain. Nice to talk to friends with wisdom and kind hearts. Avoid the devilish and bad-mouthed. But I think it is difficult cos I need to work and work with some of such people. They will not change for anyone. They think they are very smart and can bully others or boast about themselves.

Never mind, a sweet dream, a good sleep and a delicious meal will be my boosters. Virtue is its own reward.

No comments: