Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

thankful prayers

Kwong has forwarded his little girl's prayer to share with me.

I must learn from the simple soul.

Everything is better today. So I should not be anxious and annoyed so easily. I must learn to remain composed, humorous and forgiving.

Lunch at Wanchai with the usual group. Pamela will leave us for about 6 months. Dined with Van at Fish Bar. Luxurious. Life is enjoyable after all.

Talked to Min over Skype. She is happy that her mobile was left in the cab on the way to London and not stolen. The honest driver will return it to her in the school a few days later. She had received the vf card and the warm coat. She is fond of the Pam's family. She has pity on Maryjane & the 2 girls. Min is stuck in ICT. What could I do?

The discomfort on the lower right abdomen that worried me yesterday disappeared this morning. Probably I had been too tense - 4 meetings per day and emails and talking to people. Nervous.

No comments: