Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 21, 2007

an expensive lunch

The "counter" consisted of a variety of delicious food. The main course was good - I took sirloin beef, Meg took lamb rack. But I really like the dessert most - pear cake with ice cream. I brought the choco sticks and almond sticks back to the office. I saw PC Lam & his "girl friend" - I suppose.

There were 3 tables in 18 Brooks. One table of retirees. Time flies. They leave one after the other. David brought along his wife, as usual. I told him about KK Leung.

Min went to Philip to fix her teeth & cleaning last evening. This morning, she went to Dr Tong to finish the wiring on the lower jaw. We went to Peking Restaurant for lunch. She shopped in leSportsac. She is very fond of the gift bags. She would have chosen the pattern if she had been there.

Van went out with A to meet his friends.


Mom likes the vaccum cup and the lotion/cream.

No comments: