Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 06, 2007

a quiet Easter

I have a very quiet Easter holiday. HK is quiet, too. Many have left for trips.

Van has gone out to BBQ. Min is still sleeping. I went to Fong. She is not talkative. The shopping mall downstairs is not active until at least 1 pm.

I should do more reading. Tomorrow, I will go to the residence club of A's sister in TST to play badminton. A is very warm and friendly to our family. Sago tea with J in Taiwanese cafe downstairs. So comfortable.

Michael brought us to TszWanShan to have chiu chow food in a restaurant. Yummy yummy & inexpensive. Round table, stools & not high-class. But good price & good food. Porpor, Gungung, Michael, Jeff, Marga, Min & me. Invaluable gathering. Just nice to be together. The harmony in our family is unquestionable.

Nita took one day off. Dolly's husband & son are here for 2 weeks.

No comments: