Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 09, 2007

Hurray! I' ve made it.

I have seen "Meet the Robinsons" with Jeff at apm Palace. Walt Disney 3D movie. US optimistic, amazing, imaginative story for an orphan boy to become a great inventor. From alone & deserted to be having a big big loving family.

Always hope. Go ahead. Don't cry for whatever is unfortunate. The future is always a happy tomorrow. Never give up.

Then, we had lunch at Lei Garden with Porpor. So I went to different places during the 5 day vacation. Gungung & Mike liked the fried noodles. It is not too difficult to please those around us if we try, with a heart.

Min is having tuition on Econ. Wish her all the success in the Exam.

May & Jason have returned from Shanghai.

I had tea in Jusco,. Taikoo, with Ella. I bought some radish, cabbage & cheese from Japan. I bought some cream cakes for Min.

No comments: